Will This Be The Biggest Financial Wave of Them All?
As we speak another wave is cresting — perhaps the biggest yet — and we could be days away from watching it wash across Wall Street, sending ONE sector surging.
This is one of those rare occasions when history repeats itself like clockwork…
Only this time, with a few simple clicks, you could lock in a shot at gains up to 3,060%.
I’ll lay everything out on the table in just a moment, but first, allow me to formally introduce my myself.
As I said earlier, my name is Dr. Stephen Leeb.
I hold a B.S. in Economics from the Wharton School of Business…
A Masters in Mathematics…
And a PhD in Psychology from the University of Illinois.
I’ve worked for decades as an investor, analyst, and board member of various tech, finance, and resource companies.
I was named America’s #1 Stock “Market Timer” by Timer Digest and Hulbert Financial Digest — the nation’s leading independent newsletter ratings service.
I’ve won both the Forbes and Wall Street Journal stock-picking competitions…
Regularly made appearances on Bloomberg TV, CNN, Fox Business, and CNBC…
And am frequently quoted by publications like The Wall Street Journal, Investor’s Business Daily, USA Today, Forbes, Business Week, The Washington Post, and many others.
Over the last decade, I was ranked in the top 5% of money managers nationally.
And I’ve even been called an “Oracle” of macroeconomic trends.
I earned this title after making a number of urgent and accurate forecasts over the course of my career. For example:
- Defying the Market: I pounded the table about gold, which was then trading below $275, saying “gold could… come back to $800 and even to $1000 or higher. A buy and hold strategy for gold should make you a big winner.” Those who listened to me had the chance to reap epic fortunes as gold soared 600% between 2001 and 2011.
- The Oil Factor: Protect Yourself and Profit From the Coming Energy Crisis: Published in 2004 during the Bush energy wave when oil was trading at about $40, my prediction that oil prices would soar led some to derisively dub me “the oil guy.” That didn’t bother me at all. The book laid out what I was convinced was a forthcoming mismatch between supply and demand. In the next several years oil climbed to over $150 a barrel.
- The Coming Economic Collapse: Well before the Great Recession, I told readers what would happen if home prices started to fall, stating, “If home prices suddenly started to fall it could be the vicious circle to end all vicious circles… Could the policy rescue such a situation? Clearly it would be a far greater challenge than rescuing the economy in the wake of the tech bubble… It would take massive amounts of money. Interest rates would likely fall to zero. Government spending would need to reach unimaginably high levels.” As we all know, that’s exactly what happened — in 2008 the housing market collapsed and the Fed printed trillions of dollars to save the economy, while interest rates still hover near zero today.
- Game Over: How You Can Prosper in a Shattered Economy: I accurately predicted both the stock market’s rise past 14,000 and the commodities boom that pushed gold prices past $1,700 an ounce. Once again, investors who heeded my forecasts and got into both had the chance to rake in fortunes for themselves.
- Red Alert: How China’s Growing Prosperity Threatens the American Way of Life: A decade ago, as many U.S. “experts” insisted China couldn’t keep economic growth going, I warned that the Red Dragon was leapfrogging over the U.S. in key areas. In particular, I pointed to China’s accumulation of vital resources needed for its industries and military. I also noted that China is building the world’s largest alternative energy structure, and that this would be bullish for solar stocks. Since then, TAN, the world’s largest solar ETF, has climbed more than five-fold.
I’m not telling you all this to brag, but to make one thing clear:
“When I make a prediction like this, it pays to listen.“
For more than 40 years, I’ve used my deep understanding of the economy to help investors survive, thrive, and profit through anything the market could throw at us.
And that’s why I’m alerting you to this urgent opportunity.
Because this next wave of presidential profit opportunities coming over the horizon stands to be the biggest yet.
Bigger than what we saw with the internet, oil and gas stocks, healthcare stocks, and even 5G.
Because I believe this next wave strikes at something fundamental — a mega-shift in the very foundation of our daily lives.
Without it, we’d all be living in the dark age.
I’m talking about energy production.
Or, more precisely, the snowballing shift towards a cleaner, greener future…
And the massive 3,060% total potential gains it’s bringing with it.
Because make no mistake:
Just as Clinton made the internet the focus of his administration…
Just as Bush made oil and gas companies the focus of his…
Just as Obama held a laser focus on the healthcare sector…
And just as Trump did for 5G…
So too, is President Biden making clean energy the centerpiece of his administration...
To prove just how serious he is, Biden is on the cusp of signing the massive $1.2 trillion infrastructure bill, which includes $73 billion to expand clean energy sources and modernize the nation’s aging electricity grid with new transmission lines, the single largest investment in clean energy transmission in American history.
And as I write this, Biden is pushing for an even bigger $3.5 trillion spending bill that provides tax incentives for clean energy and electric vehicles.
No longer just a pipe dream of far-left hippies, clean energy is also gaining surprisingly strong support among the American people.
According to one George Mason University survey, 66% of registered voters said developing clean sources of energy should be a “high” or “very high” priority for the Federal Government.
What’s more, 72% of registered voters support transitioning the economy from fossil fuels to 100% clean energy by 2050.
In order to hit that goal, The International Energy Agency estimates that $128 trillion will need to be invested in clean energy technologies over the next 3 decades
That’s an absolutely staggering amount — over 76x more money than Amazon’s entire market cap.
With that much money flowing into a single sector, if you make the right move today, you might need a bucket to catch all the cash that comes gushing out of it.
And that’s not just me talking.
Kingsmill Bond, an energy strategist at Carbon Tracker, remarked, “people who successfully carve out new niches in this new economy will be the owners of the wealth of the future.”
No wonder why some of the world’s wealthiest individuals and institutions are racing to go “all in” on a clean-energy future.
Take Jeff Bezos of Amazon.
In order to reduce Amazon’s carbon emissions to zero by 2040, the company has invested in 206 clean energy projects, making it the largest buyer of renewable energy in the world.
Just a few of its projects include:
- The first combined solar project with energy storage in California. The project will generate 100 megawatts (MW) of solar energy — enough to power more than 28,000 homes for a year — and includes 70 MW of energy storage.
- The first renewable project in Alberta, Canada. An 80 MW solar project that will produce more than 195,000 megawatts per hour (MWh) of renewable energy — enough to supply more than 18,000 homes for one year.
- A 350 MW wind farm off the coast of Scotland in the UK, which will be the largest corporate renewable energy project in that country.
Then there’s Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway, which has already invested $15 billion in the clean-tech sector and plans to invest $15 billion more.
And Bill Gates, who along with 24 other billionaires, invests in his Breakthrough Energy Ventures, putting money into startups that are developing clean energy technologies for everything from lithium extraction to steelmaking.
I hope you can see why the opportunity I’m writing to you about today is so urgent
I don’t think I need to tell you that when the richest people in the world are putting so much “skin in the game” at the same time, you know something BIG is coming….
And the profit opportunities unleashed stand to be ENORMOUS.
And the shocking truth is: billionaires are just the tip of the spear here.
Because mega-banks JP Morgan Chase and Bank of America have each pledged $4 trillion in clean energy financing over the next decade.
And then there’s the biggest player of them all — Wall Street.
When it gets involved, you know the REALLY big money will come gushing out soon.
Which is why you need to act fast — if you want to claim your share of it.
Because Goldman Sachs projects that clean energy projects will become the largest area of spending, surpassing oil and gas for the first time in history… before the year is out
What’s more, the mega-banks expect the clean energy sector to reach a $16 trillion investment volume through 2030, eclipsing fossil fuels.
The trend couldn’t be any clearer — the big money is going ALL IN on “going green.”
As Brad Smith, the CEO of Microsoft says, “This is where the world is going. It’s where regulators are going. It’s where customers and investors are going.”
And it’s where YOU should be going, too — if you want to lock in a shot at making what could be the easiest (and largest) windfall gains of your life.
Look, I don’t know what your thoughts are on green energy… or whether or not you think climate change is complete hogwash.
My job isn’t to tell you what to think… my sole mission is to point you to the biggest potential profits…
And the money doesn’t lie.
It goes only where it can GROW.
And that’s why you need to get in front of the clean-energy mega-trend NOW, before the next wave from Washington sends it surging and all the big profits are scooped up by Wall Street.
And to help you do so, I’ve uncovered 3 of the very best clean energy stocks — ones that have the potential to hand you 3,060% total gains.
Stay Tuned For My Next Notable Prediction!