Every investor needs to have an honest, reliable source of “no B.S., tell-it-like-it-is” investment advice. And that’s exactly what you’ll get from Dr. Stephen Leeb in his award-winning publication The Complete Investor. With each issue, you get straightforward, actionable strategies that will help you invest in the smartest, most profitable opportunities out there.
Each month in The Complete Investor we follow five distinct Portfolios designed to meet your investment needs whatever your age or stage of life…your investment goals…the size of your pocketbook…or your appetite (or lack thereof) for risk.
- Growth Portfolio – the best of the big-cap growth stocks
- Income/Value – for investors who want not just income but growing income
- Mutual Funds – funds with the best records and management along with low fees
- ETFs – indexes tracking everything from yieldcos to emerging markets to gold
- Eastern Fireworks – smaller more aggressive plays with the potential for multifold gains
Rigorous research goes into each recommendation, and we’re fanatically transparent, following each pick continually and never hesitating to sell – or add – depending on changing circumstances. Our recommendations are informed by our overall assessment of the big investment picture.
That hard work explains why since inception in 2003, our Growth Portfolio has outperformed the S&P 500 by an average 3 percentage points a year.
In addition to the monthly issue (print and digital) you get weekly updates along with Instant Alerts anytime we buy or sell. And as a subscriber, you can email Dr. Leeb and his associates anytime with any question you have about any stock and will get a response, sometimes within the hour (and you get to see the questions and answers from other subscribers).
Recent articles in The Complete Investor have featured:
- A Japanese chemical company essential to today’s world
- A deep dive into why Warren Buffett’s latest bet – which left some analysts scratching their heads – makes good sense
- REITs that have hung tough in the pandemic
- Why commodities are just getting started
- A Dutch metals company for aggressive investors
If you’re an investor, whether you want the best big-cap growth stocks…the most intriguing smaller aggressive plays…reliable and growing income, The Complete Investor is your best source.
AUTHOR…INVESTMENT ADVISER…MONEY MANAGER
Stephen Leeb is a prolific author, investment adviser, and money manager who has been analyzing financial markets for more than 40 years. He is known for his prescience in connecting the dots among hidden or overlooked trends – macroeconomic, scientific, and geopolitical – and accurately describing the investment implications, often going against the conventional wisdom. He is the author of nine books on investing and geopolitical trends including his most recent book, China’s Rise and the New Age of Gold: How Investors Can Profit from a Changing World (2020, McGraw-Hill Education). He is founder and editor of the award-winning investment letter The Complete Investor, published by Capitol Information Group, a Washington, D.C.-based financial publisher. Stephen is chief investment officer of his own wealth management firm based in New York City.